What are your favorite memories of the entire trip?
- Finally meeting le BFF & her husband, they really took good care of me as if I am their daughter
- Business class experience- some hiccups occurred. Didn’t get to my initial flight, but got upgraded instead
- Pinnacles Desert during sunsetting- no cactus, no sand fox hehe
- Stargazing at Hangover Bay. Managed to see Jupiter, Scorpio & Crux!
- Daily dose of coffee, no disappointment so far. La veen’s the best!
- Brunch at Zamia Cafe, King’s Park. Their pastries look damn good too!
- Sunset moment at Surfer’s Point. Hope to watch it again with someone special 🙂
- Jamming during road trips – some secondary school good memories
- Countryside days at Margaret River- Airbnb place we chose was superb!
- Cooked Aussie breakfast, Budae Jjigae & Chinese dinner to fix my Asian craving
- Rottnest Island- Chu Bakery, meeting Quokka, wow-some bays, wonderful weather
- Fremantle- Fremantle Market, tasty Brazilians BBQ, Fishing Harbor, Kailis Fishmarket Cafe, Bathers Beach
- Swan Valley- Honey House & Sticky Spoon Cafe, Lavender Bistro & wine tasting at Sandalford Wineries
Something to look forward to after the trip:
- Hiking trip in Perth/ road trip to Albany, Geraldton etc. next time
- Le BFF wedding next year- both church wedding & banquet
- Can’t wait to pop my Chardonnay, Moscato etc. bought from Margaret River & Swan Valley
- Start grabbing sweaters and all for more Perth visit hehe
- Campervan experience though I suck at driving 😦
- Skydiving experience- it was canceled due to unpredictable weather. Better luck next time!
- Inspired to work hard for my next trip, so pumped!
Some lessons learnt:
- DO NOT underestimate spring weather (always bring thermal wear as back up)
- DO NOT place your specs on bed (spoilt my specs of 5 years)
- To brush up my driving skills for next year road trip
- Bring facial masks for hydration (my face cracked and skin started peeling off)
- Should have spaced out one luggage for my purchases, almost went overweight
- Drink more water, I think I am getting sick 😦