1. What are 10 great things that happened or that you accomplished in 2021?
- Successful internal mobility
- Passed ICA advanced certificate
- Met someone who changed my perception of love
- Blood Donation
- Candlelight concert
- Ocean restaurant
- Take good care of my mental health
- Having good boss & considerate colleagues
- Love what I do at work
- Signed up 2 years gym membership- best investment of the year
2. What do you want to celebrate?
- I made promise in doing things even though I am not sure if it is right or it will succeed, at least I took that leap of faith. And I did it!
3. How do you want to approach 2022?
- Remain fearless, to live with no regrets!
4. What qualities do you want to cultivate?
- Let things happen, trust the process, and enjoy the ride.
5. What bad habits do you want to leave in the past?
6. How will you commit to yourself?
- To remember that no matter how hard it gets, I will continue to remain true to myself
7. Where will you pour your attention?
- Physical & mental health. Body management. Career. Education. Relationships.
8. What habits or practices nourish you?
- Write journals. Read books.
9. What do you want more of in 2022?
- To allocate more time for relationships & myself, aside work.
10. One small thing you do everyday to be your best self?
Today I am truly grateful for:
- My well-being ✨
- A roof over my head ✨
- End the day with rain. Hmm cosy ✨
Here’s what would make today great:
- Wear more comfortable shoes. My back and legs are in pain now, after a long shopping haul in Zara earlier. 😦
- Wake up earlier, almost miss my bus for French lesson. I was running like hell to catch the bus just now. 😦
- Should have bought dinner earlier, I am hungry af now. 😦
- I am grateful for what I have 💖
- I am doing well, everything is on track 💖
- I will not worry about things beyond my control 💖
Here are few amazing things that happened today:
- Able to dine in at ease after vaccination. Had pasta pairing with a glass of Chardonnay during daytime (oh how I miss it) Not to mention, I can have pasta every day, not getting bored! 🙂
- Had a call with my helper after more than a year. She is doing well with new marriage, a loving husband and two stepchildren. She has been working in her farms with good harvest, so happy for her! 🙂
- Bought 3 pants from Zara today, so sleek yet affordable. What a steal!! Can’t wait to wear it out to meet my friends next weekends. 🙂
- Slowly picking up French, I can do simple sentences, starting to recognize them too. Still working on it! 🙂
- Had a cup of iced Mocha for my caffeine dose 🙂
- Did my eyebrows shaping, so ready to be vain meeting my friends! 🙂
It was rather a long week indeed. Last week started with news of le uncle’s family got infected with Covid-19, but thank God they are recovering well. Uncle was sent to quarantine center; cousins were asked to stay home. Le grandma, aunt & baby niece were driven to assigned hospital as they were categorized as more vulnerable group. Everyone freaked out when we first heard the news, especially in times like this… We can’t offer much help as we are not allowed to cross visits or so, but hope for the best and keep each other posted everyday.
The other day, I didn’t do my homework before business French class. I took things for granted, like watching dramas, playing games, went out for dinner etc., everything but not the homework. I felt guilty, or rather bad for myself that I need to call for help in class (let’s just skip the details). Not sure if the competitive spirit in me hit me kinda bad, that I swear by myself I will never repeat the same mistake. I gonna do revision before classes, complete all the homework given and so for. I still find French is more difficult than Spanish, but oh well… I love challenges!
When we were getting kinda used to things (we do), we often forget the reasons why we begin… I challenge myself in signing up a new language, but I am not working hard for it. I am committed to few things (important) at a time, but I am not doing my best yet. I can do better, I thought. To be honest, I sometimes set quite high expectations for myself, so that I will continuously improve, become a better person. I often look up to those friends who have the same fighting spirit like me, though I also understand not all wants that kind of lifestyle. But still… I always admire those who are ambitious, never settle for less.
Oh well, I guess I just have to work on myself the most. Some of my friends are now already in managerial level whereas me who started career path later have so much more to work on. I didn’t feel sorry for myself but otherwise, as I have tried more fields than some! I believe everything happens for a reason, but I also trust that we choose our own destiny. How contradicting lol. It gonna be a new journey again in few days time, I just gonna learn as much as possible before I decide on anything just yet.
For the second half of the year, I would just be me and my goals! Wish me luck ✨