Feeling well contented this April. It has been a fruitful one with plenty of takeaways, regardless in career etc.
- First Qing Ming experience with family, annual prayer to the ancestors
- Revisited Taiwan after 12 years, creating new memories
- First baseball/ pitching experience, it was not easy!
- Fed sheep in a farm, I was pretty scared in the first place
- Unlocked new speakeasy with ex-colleagues
- Had Michelin breakfast (miss it already!)
- Tasted world’s best coffee, Simple Kaffa
- Had first pig blood in my life (been there, done that)
- Went Yiruma’s concert (regret not getting myself VIP)
- Representing team to attend ACAMS APAC Conference (such an eyeopener!)
- Started Business Mandarin for banking professionals course (hope it helps in my career)
- Appointed as board of committee for Manchester University Alumni Association in Singapore
- Attended Manchester Annual General Meeting, and got to know many seniors
- Won a bottle of white wine in townhall, cheers to long weekends!
So many social activities in April, finally all has come to an end! Everything would be back to not-so-intense, I hope. To be honest, though I love going out to have fun, I gonna admit that I still need a lot of quiet time too.
Looking forward to prawning event coming Friday, and heading home end of the month!