- What are 10 great things that happened or that you accomplished in 2022?
- Homebound for Chinese New Year, more family gatherings
- Completed 3 ICA certificates with merit
- Watching Fifa final with Argentina being the champion
- Volunteer with kids, senior citizen & the team!
- Co-hosted an event with 200++ participants
- Finally travelling overseas. Looking forward for more this year!
- Celebrating National Day by having picnic, watching fireworks
- Being chosen as one of the social committee out of 300++ people
- Omakase experience, business class experience
- Shifted house. Met lovely landlady & housemate
2. What do you want to celebrate?
- I am doing better than my old self. Mental health in check!
3. How do you want to approach 2023?
- Slow down. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”
4. What qualities do you want to cultivate?
- Let things happen, trust the process, and enjoy the ride!
5. What bad habits do you want to leave in the past?
- To quit assumptions
6. How will you commit to yourself?
- To remember that no matter how hard it gets, I will continue to remain true to myself
7. Where will you pour your attention?
- Career, education & relationships
8. What habits or practices nourish you?
- Workouts, read books, writing & listening to music
9. What do you want more of in 2023?
- To become someone who gives more
10. One small thing you do everyday to be yourself?
- I will give my very best everyday