1. What challenges did you face?
– Uncertainties, adjusting to new norm
2. What lessons did you learn?
– Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice
3. What do you want to remember?
– The year I had no idea when would be the next time I can meet my family and friends or travel. Never take things for granted
4. How did you grow?
– I learn to embrace when things might not turn out as planned
– I learn to accept flaws and not pushing hard on others and myself
– I learn to let go who no longer play important part in my life.
5. What do you want to celebrate?
– Thing that remains, friendships that stay
6. What are you grateful for?
– A roof over my head
– I am loved
– I am alive
– A job that pays the bills
– Still chasing my dreams
7. How did your heart break? How did your heart open?
– Screwed things up, and shut people off. Good thing about me when I hit rock bottom, I bury myself at work, and I will be fine eventually
– Knowing someone cares about me, constantly checking on me… For that, I am grateful.
1. How do you want to approach 2021?
– Remain fearless, stay calm for whatever happens. Not afraid in taking up risks, to stay focus for what I do
2. How do you want to take care of yourself?
– To stay away from social media, unhealthy relationships & unnecessary conversations
3. What qualities do you want to cultivate?
– Be present. Clarity
4. How will you commit to yourself?
– Get honest with myself. Do something even if it is small
5. What do you want to let go of?
– Dwelling on the past, worrying about future. Being a idealist.
6. Where will you pour your attention?
– Mental health. Career. Education
7. What habits or practices nourish you?
– Digital detox. Reflect. Journal/ blog